It helps to develop an interactive view layer for mobile and web apps. It was used to build Instagram & WhatsApp. Do you want to build a successful career in React JS?
Right now, React JS is one of the most popular front-end technologies which is being used by many companies. If you are going to appear in a job interview, then you should be aware of React JS interview questions and answers.
Having a comprehensive list of all the common React JS interview questions handy helps you to better understand the vital concepts of React JS.
Image Source: inc.com
Here are some React JS interview questions for experienced and beginners.
– Virtual DOM: React retains a lightweight representation of real DOM in memory known as virtual DOM.
– Data binding – React JS provides one-way data binding that keeps everything fast and modular.
– Components: These are the building blocks of React JS apps. An app consists of multiple components that split UI into reusable, independent parts that are separately processed.
DOM is Document Object Model. It represents an HTML document with a logical tree structure.
– Easy formation of dynamic apps
– Better performance
– Reusable components
– Data flow
– Install NodeJS for npm to install React JS library
– NeedInstall the create-react-app package using command prompt
– Install a text editor like VS Code
An event is one action that a user may trigger.
A higher-order component acts as a container for other components. It helps to keep components simple and enables re-usability. They are generally used when multiple components have to use a common logic.
The components of Redux are Store, Action, and Reducer.
React Router is a routing library that is used to create routes in React apps.
– React Router maintains a consistent structure and is used for the creation of single-page web apps.
– The CSS module is available for the component which imported it, so that there is no naming conflict while styling components.
– Props are short for Properties and are React built-in object which stores the attribute value of a tag.
– A built-in React object is called a state and it is used to contain information or data about the component.
– A short way of writing a function to React is the arrow function.
– Arrow function prevents the bugs that are caused by the use of ‘this’ in the React callbacks.
– React uses forms to enable the users to interact with web applications.
– Keys are unique identifiers and it used to identify which are the changed items.
– Synthetic events combine the native event of different browser’s responses into one API.
Below are the advantages of React:
– Easy to learn and use
– It becomes the creation of dynamic Web Apps easy
– Reusable components
– Enhances performance
– It has the support of handy tools
– It is SEO friendly
– The State of a component can be updated using this.setState() method.
– Pure component improves the simplicity of code and improves the app’s performance.
– In React, HOC is an advanced technique that helps to reuse the component logic.
You can do the below tasks with HOC:
– For reusability of Code
– For manipulation of Props
– Manipulation of state
– For rendering high jacking
– In React, if the component name is starting with a lower case, then it throws an error as an unrecognized tag. In JSX, lower-case tag names get considered to be HTML tags.
– In React, the Fragments are used for the components to return multiple elements.
– Refs are the shorthand that is used for references in React. It helps to store a reference to a DOM node.
– Refs are created by using React. create Ref() and they are attached to React elements through the ref attribute.
So, cracking a React JS-based interview using react basic interview questions is a huge advantage. If you can crack advanced React JS interview questions, it provides wonderful career opportunities.
You can also look at React JS interview questions for 2 years of experience. The career also provides great pay for both beginners and experienced professionals. Below is the average salary for different profiles in India:
So do go through the above questions to ensure success in your interview and build a great career. Start learning React JS course from experts at Logicrays academy to get a 100% placement guarantee.