IT Professionals in leading companies use PHP as their preferred language for developing web applications. PHP is easy to learn and simple to understand programming language. Read the whole article & learn is there any career & future Scope of PHP web development in 2020.
Whether you are fresher seeking a career path or a professional changing your present career, IT industry offers a rewarding career. Here are a few reasons why you must consider making a career in IT:
As our reliance on technology continues to increase, there is tremendous potential in IT sector. Data Analysts, Network Architects, Web Developers, etc. are some of the most sought after job profiles at the moment. As IT technologies evolve, IT professionals are expected to witness a double-digit growth annually.
With technology seeping deep into every industry, opportunities are endless for IT professionals. Apart from top IT companies like Google, Facebook, Oracle, etc., IT jobs are available in different sectors like healthcare, insurance, banking, retail, etc.
Due to high demand of trained IT graduates, there has been a spike in the packages offered to IT professionals. IT sector allows you to acquire new skills to boost your career and salary substantially.
Gone are the days where you were supposed to take full time graduate program to compete in a professional world. You can secure a job in IT sector merely by enrolling into professional certification courses followed by an internship experience.
As most of the businesses are going online and mobile these days, PHP developers are in high demand. Read on to know why you should take up a career as a PHP developer:
1. PHP as a Web Development Tool: PHP is used as the primary language in developing a website by top companies like Yahoo, Facebook, IBM, etc. As a professional PHP developer, your career will have immense potential.
2. Easy to Learn: The syntax of PHP is based on Java and C which makes it easy to learn. There are several resources online as well as training institute to explore and learn PHP. Additionally, real-world case studies and live projects available online can effectively demonstrate functionality of PHP language.
3. Open Source: As an Open Source Language, PHP is 100% free. Additional software’s like SQL, Apache, etc. used by PHP developers to build web applications are also open source.
4. OOPS Support: Just like Java and C++, PHP supports Object Oriented Programming through inheritance, polymorphism, and data encapsulation. As a result, if you are experienced in these languages, learning and adopting PHP will be quite easy and convenient.
5. Framework Availability: One of the most important reasons for popularity of PHP is the availability of frameworks. PHP frameworks like Symfony, Laravel, Zend, etc. support code reusability. This reusability allows you to quickly develop application with minimum errors.
7. Inter-OS Compatibility: PHP is compatible with all Operating Systems like Windows, UNIX, Linux and Mac. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about writing extra code lines for inter-OS compatibility in your applications.
8. Dynamic and Flexible: PHP applications can be configured and customized as per the requirements of different clients. Since it is an open source language supporting code-reusability, you can quickly implement different elements of Graphic Design in an existing application.
9. Resources: PHP is a well-documented language and there are plenty of resources available that cover entire tools and frameworks supported by PHP.
10. CMS Development: Developing Content Management System (CMS) is effortless in PHP. Freedom to customize applications in PHP makes it the most favourable choice for CMS development.
11. Job Opportunities: As all major companies are shifting their businesses online, PHP developers are in huge demand. Even if you don’t have a degree in Computer Science, you can join training courses to start your career as a PHP developer.
Apart from having several job opportunities at the moment, you can rest assured about your future as a PHP developer. Following points highlight the promising future of PHP:
• Visibility over internet: PHP is the most popular language for millions of websites like Wikipedia, tumblr, etc. If you go online and randomly select some websites, you will find many websites with a .php extension.
• PHP in blogging: Since PHP is simple to learn and easy to adopt, it is widely used in blogging websites like WordPress.
• CMS supporting PHP: With the support of CMS, publishing a website can be done quickly and easily in PHP.
• PHP and MySQL: For server-based web applications using a database, MySQL can be used with PHP. Database support through MySQL can be adopted easily by even non-technical developers.
• Simplicity of PHP: The simplicity of PHP has contributed to its immense popularity and assures its presence in the future over other complex languages.
• Regular updates in PHP: New frameworks are continuously being added in PHP to keep it feature rich and up-to-date with the latest technologies.
If you want to give a competitive edge to your career as a professional PHP developer, you can choose LogicRays Academy for reliable PHP training in Ahmedabad. Their certification course in PHP provides an extraordinary knowledge in writing PHP codes for any project by best PHP experts. The courseworkis optimized to deliver higher success rate for all the students.